Pawn loans are short term cash loans that simply require a valid ID and something of value to secure the loan. Since 1985, Empire Loan has been helping customers by providing pawn loans in our Boston, Providence, New Bedford, Worcester, Stoughton, Lowell and Lynn stores. What can you use a pawn loan for? Here are ten of the most common uses
- Car repairs: Brake jobs, new tires, or a new exhaust system are just a few of the unexpected expenses that come up when you own a car. A quick cash pawn loan could help fix it right up.
- Rent or Mortgage: Everybody knows when the rent or mortgage is due, the problem is that other expenses come up too. When you’re a little short, this could be just what you need.
- Overdue Bills: Every month the number of bills that comes in seems to keep growing. Cable, phone bill, gas, electric and the heating bills alone are enough to drown you. When you come up a little short, a fast and easy pawn loan could be just the ticket to avoid late fees, reactivation charges and everything else they tack on.
- Bank Fees: If you’ve ever bounced a check with your bank you know being overdrawn can be expensive. The bank charges you $40 for being overdrawn on top of any fees the company you sent the check to charges you. A pawn loan to prevent this in the first place could be the best value.
- School Vacation: Whether it’s just for spring break or when they are off for the summer, a pawn loan will keep everyone happy. Kid’s camp can cost a few hundred dollars a week while a pawn loan helps it all happen.
- Medical Expenses: Even with health insurance, the cost of an office visit, prescription drug co-pay or the dreaded Emergency Room visit can add up quickly. The only thing faster is the time it takes to do a pawn loan to cover the expense
- Night on the town: what happens when a special occasion comes up and he need to pick up the tab for dinner? How about the concert you’ve been waiting for that you have to buy tickets before they sell out? A fast cash pawn loan can get you out on the town without a care in the world.
- College Tuition: Whether you need to get a deposit in by a certain date or buy one of those expensive text books, a pawn loan can help you make it to your degree!
- Credit Cards: One reason many customers choose a pawn loan is to avoid having a credit card and paying all those interest and fees that come when you get behind.
- Car Payment: Customers who are paying on a car loan know that being late on a payment does more than just effect your credit rating, it can also trigger extra fees making the loan even more expensive. Pawn loans can be cheaper than the fees that get tacked on.
Everybody has bills and most need a little help every now and then just to stay on top of them. A Pawn Loan from Empire Loan with eight convenient locations from Rhode Island to Massachusetts could be just the ticket.